Eames® Lounge Chair and Ottoman Ebony
Comfortable and classic, authentic and approachable, this design by Charles and Ray Eames takes a stunning turn in a new black incarnation. Ebony veneer and supple black leather combine for an appealing sophistication equally appropriate for upscale and casual interiors alike.
Like all classics, the chair and ottoman get better with age, in part because of how they are made. From the innovative hardware that fastens the cushions to the shell without marring the appearance of the wood to the fact that each piece continues to be assembled by hand, the combination of craft and manufacturing consistency results in pieces that are genuinely authentic.
DESIGNER AND ORIGINAL PRODUCTION DATE
Charles and Ray Eames, 1956
Lounge Chair Classic Size
- Width: 33.5"
- Depth: 35"
- Height: 31.5"
- Seat Height: 16"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 20.75"
- Height: 17.25"
Lounge Chair Tall Size
- Width: 33.5"
- Depth: 37.75"
- Height: 33.25"
- Seat Height: 16.5"
- Molded shells are 7-ply veneers (Molded plywood technology)
- 6" thick foam cushions
- 5-star black-enameled base with polished aluminum trim
SHELL AND UPHOLSTERY OPTIONS
- Lounge chair seat, back, and ottoman have molded veneer shells in ebony stained ash.
- Category 11 MCL Leather (Black)
- Mohair Supreme - a plush, 100 percent Mohair textile
(Slate, Rich Chocolate, Peat, Lupine, and Armory)
- Ships assembled
- Chair and ottoman have adjustable glides (1/2" stem)
- Chair and ottoman can be sold separately
- Cushions are individually upholstered and replaceable
- Chair set on a swivel-base
- Assembled by hand in Michigan, US
- 30% recycled content; 43% recyclable
- 5-year warranty
Please email email@example.com for additional leather upholstery colour options.