Designed by Richard Schultz 1966
1966 Barstools by Richard Schultz pair perfectly with the 1966 High Tables to create counter and bar-height dining areas outside or inside.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Seat and back are woven vinyl coated polyester mesh
- Straps are solid pure vinyl with no fillers and sewn onto the mesh seat and back with teflon thread
- Frame is welded cast and extruded aluminum finished in weather resistant polyester powder coat
- Stainless steel supports and connectors
- Glides included
- Fitted cover is available
COUNTER HEIGHT STOOL DIMENSIONS
Seat Height: 26"
Table/surface Height: 36-39"
BAR HEIGHT STOOL DIMENSIONS
Seat Height: 31"
Table/surface Height: 40-43"
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
Email email@example.com for approximate lead time and additional finishes.