1966 Countour Chaise
Designed by Richard Schultz 1966
Richard Schultz's adjustable chaise lounge has been beckoning people to relax on patios, porches and poolside around the world for over 50 years. And it's never looked more fresh.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Seat and back are woven vinyl coated polyester mesh
- Straps are solid pure vinyl with no fillers and sewn onto the mesh seat and back with teflon thread
- Frame is welded cast and extruded aluminum finished in weather resistant polyester powder coat
- Stainless steel supports and connectors
- Wheels are cast aluminum with rubber tires and differential axle
- Glides included
Seat Height: 13"
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
Email email@example.com for approximate lead time and additional finishes.