1966 Lounge Chair
Designed by Richard Schultz 1966
Richard Schultz designed the 1966 Collection at the request of Florence Knoll who, after retiring, wanted outdoor furniture that could withstand the corrosive Florida ocean air. The 1966 Lounge Chair has been gracing the outdoor spaces of modern homes ever since.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Seat and back are woven vinyl coated polyester mesh
- Straps are solid pure vinyl with no fillers and sewn onto the mesh seat and back with teflon thread
- Frame is welded cast and extruded aluminum finished in weather resistant polyester powder coat
- Stainless steel supports and connectors
- Wheels are cast aluminum with rubber tires and differential axle
- Glides included
Seat Height: 14"
Arm Height: 20.5"
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
Email email@example.com for approximate lead time and additional finishes.