Designed by Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick for Herman Miller®
It's the most well-known ergonomic office chair ever made. With good reason. The first to replace upholstery with the breathable, form-fitting Pellicle suspension that adapts to virtually every body and keeps you cool and focused.
Aeron® changed the way everyone thought about office chairs—from its revolutionary look to its advanced ergonomics to the fact that it's 94 percent recyclable. Instantly adaptable to all the motions you go through every day while seated, Aeron provides healthy comfort and balanced body support. Its innovative suspension and easy-to-use adjustment controls let the chair move effortlessly as your body moves.
The Aeron® Chair is available in three different sizes:
Size A: Depth: 15 ¾", Seat Height: 14 ⅜" – 19 ½", Width: 25 ¾", Height: 41" max
Size B: Depth: 17", Seat Height: 15" – 20 ⅞", Width: 27", Height: 42" max
Size C: Depth: 18 ½", Seat Height: 15" – 20 ⅞", Width: 28 ¼", Height: 45" max
The Aeron® chair moves effortlessly with your whole body, as if your body were telling the chair what to do.
These are the features included with the model, your only choice is the size: A, B, or C.
- Adjustable Height
- Tilt limiter and seat angle allows the person sitting in the chair to adjust the tilt tension, select the tilt range (4 settings) and select the seat angle (horizontal or 5° forward)
- Fully Adjustable Arms (horizontal & vertical adjustment), non-upholstered (soft) Black Arm Pads
- Available in Three Sizes - Small(A), medium(B), and large(C)
- Adjustable PostureFit® support allows the person to customize the fit in lower back area to help maintain an upright posture
- Carpet/hardfloor castor
- Frame, chasis and base: Graphite, carbon, or mineral
- 8Z Pellicle elastomeric suspension
- Aeron is made to order
- 12 year warranty
- 39% recycled content, 91% recyclable
- Approximate 6-8 week lead time for production and shipping