Bertoia Side Chair
Designed by Harry Bertoia 1952
Harry Bertoia's delicately industrial Side Chair is among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design.
The Bertoia Side Chair is an icon of mid-century modern design. Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, creating a design that works with every decor, in every room.
FRAME FINISH OPTIONS
- White (Outdoor/indoor use)
- Black (Outdoor/indoor use)
- Polished chrome (Indoor use)
- Gold (Indoor use)
Material: Vinyl (65% polyester 35% rayon)
- White (13)
- Black (17)
- Red (21)
- Claret (32)
- Spruce (60)
- Lime (64)
- Carrot (65)
- Sunflower (66)
- Blueberry (67)
- Fog (68)
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Seat pad snaps onto the frame with domed snap buttons
- Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods
- Black and white powder coat finishes and vinyl seat pad are suitable for outdoor use
- Polished chrome finish is not suitable for outdoor use
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
Width: 21 ¾"
Depth: 19 ¾"
Height: 28 ¾"
Seat Height: 17 ¾"
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE BY PHONE OR EMAIL
- Seat pad upholstery options
- Back pad available
- Pricing for additional frame finishes: chrome, gold and satin chrome
- Frame available in highly durable red, yellow, green, and blue powder coat (suitable for outdoor use)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional options