Designed by Bill Stumpf and Jeff Weber for Herman Miller®
The Embody Chair delivers functional ergonomic elements that do more than just mitigate the negative effects of sitting for long hours; Embody is actually health positive. Today it’s the benchmark for pressure distribution, natural alignment, and healthy movement.
Features Included with Embody:
- Height — Standard-height range — Pneumatic cylinder adjusts from 16" to 20.5".
- Arms — Fully adjustable arms — have a 6" vertical and 6" horizontal adjustment range.
- Frame and base finish combinations:
- Graphite / graphite
- Graphite / titanium
- White / graphite
- White / titanium
Casters — Two options:
1. 2 ½" diameter double-wheel caster; or use on carpet only.
2. 2 ½" diameter double-wheel caster; black nylon wheels and yoke; soft polyurethane tread; for use on hard floors or carpet.
- Tilt and Swivel—Adjustable tilt range (4 settings). Chair swivels 360 ̊.
- Seat—Seat depth adjusts from 15" to 18", in 6 locking positions.
- Material — 'Rhythm' 100% polyester fabric with 10 colour options:
Black 3014, Charcoal 3015, Mulberry 3011, Peacock 3003, Berry Blue 3005, Iris 3006, Twilight 3007, Molasses 3010, Mink 3013, and Green Apple 3002. *Please reference photos for 'Rhythm' fabric upholstery colours.
- 12-year warranty
- Pixelated Support™ reacts to the smallest micromovements
- Offers the most personalized adjustments
- Human-back inspired design
- 95% Recyclable
- Made in Michigan at a 100% green-energy facility
Approximate 12 week lead time for production and shipping.
Please email email@example.com for additional feature options.