Bertoia Diamond™ Chair
Designed by Harry Bertoia 1952
The Diamond Chair is an astounding study in space, form and function by one of the master sculptors of the last century. Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art. Harry Bertoia’s wire chairs are among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design and a proud part of the Knoll heritage.
FRAME FINISH OPTIONS
- White (Outdoor/indoor use)
- Black (Outdoor/indoor use)
- Polished chrome (Indoor use)
- Gold (Indoor use)
Material: Vinyl (65% polyester 35% rayon)
- White (13)
- Black (17)
- Red (21)
- Claret (32)
- Spruce (60)
- Lime (64)
- Carrot (65)
- Sunflower (66)
- Blueberry (67)
- Fog (68)
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Seat pad and cover attach directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks
- Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods with plated polished chrome or 18k gold finish, or white or black Rilsan® finish
- Rilsan® finish and vinyl seat pad suitable for outdoor use
- Chrome and Gold finishes is not suitable for outdoor use
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
Width: 33 ½"
Depth: 28 ¼"
Seat Height: 16 ½"
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE BY PHONE OR EMAIL
- Seat pad upholstery options
- Pricing for additional frame finishes: chrome, gold and satin chrome
Email email@example.com for additional options