Last Order - LED Portable Table Lamp
Designed by Michael Anastassiades — Last Order is a continuation of the table light that was originally designed for the new Four Seasons restaurant in New York City, which relocated and opened in 2018 with the interiors designed by São Paolo-based architect Isay Weinfeld.
It is a rechargeable, portable table lamp that diffuses light through a transparent solid crystal base whose shape makes reference to architectural typology of the ancient column. The top cover comes in a combination of different metal and color finishes: stainless steel, brass, satin copper or matte green.
Operated by a optical touch sensor, the lamp can be dimmed up to 3 levels on the lower edge of the top cover.
The time required to completely charge the device is 3 hours. With the device turned on at 100% intensity, the cordless autonomy lasts up to 6 hours. After 6 hours, the intensity automatically decreases to 20% which indicates the need to recharge. At reduced levels of intensity, the charge lasts up to 24 hours.
- Indoor use: Copper & Brass
- Outdoor/Indoor use: Stainless Steel & Matte Green
- Autonomous usage lasts between 6 hours (at full power) and 24 hours
- Charges via USB-C
- 3-step dimmer : 100% intensity, 50% intensity, 3% intensity
- "Night shift" mode - Dims directly to 3% intensity when pressing and holding the optical sensor.