Petal® Coffee Table
Designed by Richard Schultz 1960
Richard Schultz cites Queen Anne's Lace as his inspiration for this delicate outdoor table with its flower-like top sprouting from the elegant pedestal base. Each "petal" expands and contracts independently, ensuring stability in changing weather.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Tabletop is available in vertical grain natural teak and white HDPE (High Density Polyurethane)
- Teak will weather and acquire a silvery tone if left outside in the elements
- Base and top support are powder coated cast aluminum
- Stem is powder coated stainless steel
- Fitted cover is available
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for approximate lead time and additional finish options.